You are interested in the 14th Dog Handling Seminar on 07. April 2018, then please use our Registration Seminar Form or call us personally at: +49 (0)5083 91 21 03 or +49 (0)152 299 103 60. We will advise and inform you at any time gladly. We ask for a timely registration.
The Dog Handling Seminar will be held from 09.30 to 17.00 clock. Consisting of theoretical and practical training. The seminar is limited to 15 participants, based on the justification that successful participation can be guaranteed. During the training individual training for certain processes is possible. Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance. Each dog must have a dog liability insurance. Welcome are dogs of all breeds.
Further information about our Dog Handling Seminars can be found [click here]
Training location: Dog sport club DVG e.V. Schöningen, 38346 Schöningen, Oschersleber Weg (at the shelter), parking on site.
Accommodations: Altes Brauhaus Westernstraße 24, 38154 Königslutter am Elm, Tel: +49 (0) 5353 8061 or 9109143, Fax: +49 (0) 5353 4460
Hotel & Landgasthaus Lindenhof Im Winkel 23, 38154 Koenigslutter - Bornum am Elm, Tel. +49 (0) 5353-9200, Fax: +49 (0) 5353-920-20
Campsite Nord-Elm for caravans and campers, Homepage: [click here]
Pitches for motorhomes, on site Electricity and water supply: In Königslutter, Amtsgarten
For the seminar, we charge a fee of 45,00 € per team.
Teaching content for this Dog Handling Seminar
1. Theoretical training part 1
- Requirements for exhibitors and dog
- VDH exhibition Regulations
- VDH Title and championship awards
- Anatomy by practical examples
2. Theoretical training part 2
- Dog leash leadership
- Basic Obedience
- View of the scissors teeth
- Basic foundation of standing
- Use of treats and dog toys
- Sequences in the show ring
- Explanation of different judges reports
- Team work with the dog
3. Practical training Part 1
- Various processes in the show ring and learn to use
- Automation of exhibiting
- Basic concepts and rules into account
- Rules of fairness
4. Practical training Part 2
- Arrival at the exhibition
- Present at the dog shows
- Correct entry of the dog in the show ring & Dog Handlers
- Correct presentation of the dog & Dog Handlers in the movement, and when you show him
- Correct presentation of the dog & Dog Handlers for the semi-finals (Best male/best female)
- Correct presentation of the dog & Dog Handlers for the final (BOB)
5. Parallel training
- Exercise for presenting the scissor bite
- Exercise for measuring
Equipment (Should be carried by the participant)
- Dog box
- Dog blanket
- Dog Toys
- Show leash (if available)
- Pavilion / tent (if available)
- Weatherproof clothing & sturdy shoes
Participants will gain the basic knowledge and learn this put the handling in practice. The future Dog Handler and dog exhibition is to act as a team.
Mrs. Heike Winter and Mrs. Doreen Bertram are very experienced Dog Handler and Dalmatian owners. They are an integral part of our "ORMOND team" and present various dogs on dog shows for over five years at home and abroad.
Mr. Michael Lehmann, Dalmatian breeder, special breed judge race Dalmatian, certified dog trainer and is currently the most successful German Dalmatian Dog Handler.
Mrs. Karola Lehmann, very experienced Dog Handler and successful Dalmatian breeder.
There have already been several times Dog Handling seminars, which I have as a speaker and instructor acts, performed successfully [click here]
With and without tools, without coercion, so that the dog is happy and motivated cooperates.
Requirements for Foreigners
Anyone who has joy and fun to present his dog on dog shows. The seminars are conducted in the German language. To enter in these seminars, you need to knowing the German language.
Registration form 14. Dog Handling Seminar on 07.04.2018